rick-ross.gif

:lolbron: we gunna see a penny real soon

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Crazy to think how it's comeback since May. Especially if it keeps going much higher. Makes me glad I have some but regret not having more but can't really trip about that. Had to heed the advice of taking profits of course. Most into eth, which I'm not sure if it's even back at the price I converted to but was able to get a decent amount of those plus right before their staking started. I know that'll bounce back up soon enough. Can't kick myself for taking profits back then, especially when I'm practically playing with house money now and can still become a millionaire. Plus the fact that others are running too so the chances of getting there quicker are higher. Plus all the bone staking rewards I've gotten and will continue to get as time goes on, which isn't much but any amount helps. That's why it's good to get in cheap on stuff like saitama and other coins cuz of the potential with runs like this. I definitely will take more profits if shib keeps running but I'm more at ease now since the first round fed me well enough and I'm so diversified elsewhere to know that if I take profit again too early, I got others backing me up. A million from 1 is just as great as 200k from 5.