Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are y’all converting your shib profits to? Just curious. I want to do it for as cheap as possible (I have shib on trust wallet & crypto.com)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Facts. Uncle Sam a leech and a hater

And I woke up to dudes talking crazy to me in the BTC thread for taking profits this morning :russ:

:russ:

Yeah definitely gotta. Little by little, can't dump on everyone. My gains so ridiculous that I gotta take some profit and move em on to other projects. Get that dividend and staking investments cuz I'm not tryna see no type of job ever again. Make enough to get by and use the rest to stack up more investments. Need that retirement life.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I traded btc turned it to xlm sent to kucoin turned xlm to usd. Then bought shib. It was a hassle. But a learning experience. I put the cash back in my coinbase to buy more btc or eth. Not sure which 1 is better value rn

math.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Yeah definitely gotta. Little by little, can't dump on everyone. My gains so ridiculous that I gotta take some profit and move em on to other projects. Get that dividend and staking investments cuz I'm not tryna see no type of job ever again. Make enough to get by and use the rest to stack up more investments. Need that retirement life.
Are you staking on KuCoin?