Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this mean it actually will be on coinbase main platform.
Brehs that would be huge, no and Robinhood also.
What realistic price point are we seeing if that comes to fruition?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Does quick calculations
Eoy 0.0001
2022 0.001:ohhh::wow::feedme::banderas: man if it does...
It's close to erasing 1 zero, just keeps losing momentum when it gets close. Adding one exchange like webull can help push it over the edge. Then if it adds both cb and rh then that may definitely push it towards the next zero. All the people who pumped doge on rh may get interested in shib and buy on there as well. Can definitely pass ATH if it gets listed on all 3 of those exchanges. Of course shibaswap would be the smartest move but getting it more exposure would help.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's close to erasing 1 zero, just keeps losing momentum when it gets close. Adding one exchange like webull can help push it over the edge. Then if it adds both cb and rh then that may definitely push it towards the next zero. All the people who pumped doge on rh may get interested in shib and buy on there as well. Can definitely pass ATH if it gets listed on all 3 of those exchanges. Of course shibaswap would be the smartest move but getting it more exposure would help.
y'all got me hype..September can't come soon enough (if the rumors come into fruition)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
International Business Times, Singapore Edition: Shiba Inu to be Listed on Coinbase, Robinhood and WeBull in September 2021?.
Shiba Inu to be Listed on Coinbase, Robinhood and WeBull in September 2021?

webull sept. 6th

Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Dips Strongly But WeBull Listing Sparks Excitement – CryptoMode

Many people seek exposure to cryptocurrencies in various ways. Not everyone is comfortable with setting up a wallet and managing their assets directly, though. Services like WeBull can provide exposure to assets like SHIB without users worrying about the logistics. Beta users can request access to SHIB already, although in limited quantities. Everyone else has to wait until September 6, 2021. That launch can certainly spark a Shiba Inu price surge, assuming overall demand remains the same.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i searched the app and saw it on there cuz I have like 30 bucks left in my balance for now. saw it was unavailable and some people in comments mentioned that beta. September 6 is Labor Day so long as it doesn't dip too far down until then, should be a good start for it on there. Hopefully knocks out a zero on the way leading up to it and then another by EOY or 6 months with decent volume or added exchanges. I need Bone to do something as well.