she's not a bed wench right?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Why do people get so mad about inter racial relationships?

There are around 12 million black people in America, I'd say under 5% of that number have inter racial relationships, whats the fukking problem?

Not to mention he isn't even white.

OP def a cac

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people get so mad about inter racial relationships?

There are around 12 million black people in America, I'd say under 5% of that number have inter racial relationships, whats the fukking problem?

Not to mention he isn't even white.

OP def a cac

Let me get this straight, you are getting mad about people getting mad about IR relationships? :what:
nikka if you want to get a pawg go get one, but if we have an issue with black people dating and marrying white people, let us cook in peace. No one is gonna force you to marry black if you dont want to.

Breh said "Whats the fukking problem?" :mjlol:

Let my brother bring home a white girl and say to my dad "Whats the fukking problem?" :russ:

IR stans always looking for acceptance from the black community :wow:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This Celestina chick got pulled apart on her Facebook page :ooh:

Tatyana Ali

screenshot2016-04-01arksbq.png

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Getting with a white person doesn't make you a bedwench fellas. It's when it sounds like she is dating a white supremacist. Especially if white supremacist rhetoric is coming out of her mouth.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Getting with a white person doesn't make you a bedwench fellas. It's when it sounds like she is dating a white supremacist. Especially if white supremacist rhetoric is coming out of her mouth.
What is white supremacist rhetoric?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah dude is mixed

headshot_vaughn_raspberry-200x200.jpg

Vaughn Rasberry - Modern Thought & Literature

Assistant Professor
English
Website
gvr2@stanford.edu

Bio

"Vaughn Rasberry studies African American literature, global Cold War culture, the European Enlightenment and its critics, and philosophical theories of modernity. As a Fulbright scholar in 2008-09, he taught in the American Studies department at the Humboldt University Berlin and lectured on African American literature throughout Germany. His current book project, a study of black literary and intellectual history of the post-World War II era, challenges the notion that landmark civil rights initiatives emancipated African American writers from the constraints of writing about racialized experience and prompted their acquiescence in the normative claims of postwar liberalism..."
:leon:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even know Rasberry was a real last name. Let me find out there's a nikka named Strawberry out there teachin black history...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
She first ballot no nikkas :mjpls: always have been
She went Kerry Washington on us as she got more mature.... always with white dudes then BAM a brother.

I wouldnt have known dude was black at first glance. He make Malcolm and Obama both look like Wesley Snipes.