She's multilingual. Im getting to her before those rice crehs do🛫

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw she ain't hurting for dates even in China. People like black women more than the internet would have you believe.

he said marry, not sex. Just because you think someone is beautiful and/or sexy doesn't mean you desire to marry them

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know a black girl like this, she's shaped like a real coke bottle and pretty as hell :wow:

It's just a damn shame she's into white boys and Asians, I think it's because how she grew up. If she knew how badly breh's were feeling her
:wow:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
he said marry, not sex. Just because you think someone is beautiful and/or sexy doesn't mean you desire to marry them
wasn't there just a thread about some creh flewing a sista out from the motherland to china to get married? twitter was hot too cause they thought she was dating down.
Just because someone wants to fukk a black person doesn't mean they're not racist towards black ppl
this is a completely different conversation, I'm not arguing against this point.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: it was awkward at first but then i peeped the next video..

she thicker than alaskan bear meat :ehh: i'd do a double take and continue about my day but she cute with it tho

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Just because someone wants to fukk a black person doesn't mean they're not racist towards black ppl
The first video is literally of Chinese women trying to get her to date a Chinese man. The older generation is usually the first to oppose a relationship. If they're the ones egging it on I don't know what else to tell you. I guess it's easier for some to believe that nobody from a different ethnicity wants black women.

Anyway this thread is meant to be for fun.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I know a black girl like this, she's shaped like a real coke bottle and pretty as hell :wow:

It's just a damn shame she's into white boys and Asians, I think it's because how she grew up. If she knew how badly breh's were feeling her
:wow:
She knows......belive that