Shes down there topping you off, licking the balls, and all of a sudden you feel tongue in the booty

The tongue is stabbing your a$$hole and your next move is.

• Jump up and ask "what the fukk is wrong with you bytch?!"

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Lift the legs up so she can get the full scope

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
667.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'd let it ride only because I haven't experienced it and I've heard good things, but if it wasn't pleasurable like that, I'd bush ol girl, and going forward rule it out in advance. I'm not seeking it out, but I don't have any experience to hate on it.

:yeshrug:

Sidebar: I remember a breh posted on here about a woman sticking their finger in his ass right before he was finna shoot up the club. I remember verbatim his post had this line in reaction to the experience

"I nutted so hard :snoop:"

I know where the male g spot is but I'm not pressed to have a woman who isn't my life partner getting that intimate with me. Can't have loose ends (legit no pun intended) running around like that
Why would a woman want to stick her finger in a man's ass? That sounds like she wishes she had a dikk.:dame:

Nicolae

Pro
Daps
I legit had this happen a couple of summers ago. Picked up shordy at the bar. I clenched reflexively, she giggled and tried to do it again but i stopped her. I remember thinking how wild it was that she wanted to do some shyt like that after knowing me for 2 hrs tops. These girls nowadays really be on demon time

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
While we're on the topic...

Couple weeks back, was fukkin this 27 year old latina recently (she was face down), but the strangest shiit happened when she kept kicking back her heels into my ass hole.

I was in a vulnerable sex position, did NOT enjoy it... and the broad thought it was cute.

What the fukk.

Is that a new manuever?

That rectum is not an errogenous zone for me.