She's Back: Boyfriend of NC’s $188 million Powerball winner gets prison for heroin trafficking

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These charges are from before she won the lotto though. Any dude selling heroin while his girl is worth 100+ million is certified loony.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiot :heh:

Don't really expect much from her either. It's not like she worked for that bread anyway. :manny:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are dumb. You have enough money for GENERATIONS of your descendants to eat off of...what I think of what I would do if I had that money.

1. Quit my job and move away
2. Diversify and invest
3. Learn about how to manage it (Full-time job)
4. Start a robotics company with my wife
5. Not hang around bum ass people all day

Not necessarily in that order, because obviously some things can be done fairly quickly. Especially the number 5 part, but considering I don't do that NOW it wouldn't be too hard.

Just makes me think of this dumb shyt this morning - obviously the long sentences for non violent offenders suck but how hard is it to not fukking deal drugs, especially when you have other opportunities?? I don't understand it. Make better choices.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some people addicted to the streets :manny:

It's why you see people in the music industry, and athletes who still finance drug dealers.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his name is the real lambo:mjlol:
Yup thats him, dude thinks his really popping becuz of his own hustle. His mixtape has been "coming soon" since 2013. At least he knows his position, fukk lebron moms and get paid.

Unlike the dumb cat in this story, doing illegal eish to get you locked up, while you could be out here living like a king, driving foreign cars, living in mansions and travelling.