Shemar Moore Slams CBS following the cancellation of his show S.W.A.T. ..”It’s a *****ng mistake!”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Alot of y'all favorite shows bout to get cancelled and they'll blame it on the writer strike

Nah...ChatGPT made a episode for my favorite show called Noozles:

Title: "Lost in the Cloud Forest"

The Noozles, Blinky and Pinky, are excited to explore a new area of the forest. They've heard rumors of a magical cloud forest, filled with rare flowers and enchanting creatures. They set off early in the morning, determined to find it.

As they wander deeper into the forest, they come across a group of mischievous monkeys. The monkeys invite Blinky and Pinky to play with them, and the Noozles eagerly accept. They play tag and climb trees, but soon realize they've lost track of time and the sun is setting.

Blinky and Pinky say goodbye to the monkeys and start to make their way back home, but they quickly realize they're lost. The forest looks different at night and they can't remember which way they came from. They start to panic, wondering if they'll ever find their way back.

Just then, they hear a soft singing coming from the distance. They follow the sound and come across a group of glowing fireflies. The fireflies lead Blinky and Pinky through the forest, lighting their way with their soft glow. After a while, the fireflies lead them to the edge of the cloud forest.

Blinky and Pinky are amazed by the beauty of the cloud forest. The flowers are more vibrant than anything they've ever seen, and the air is thick with the scent of exotic fruits. They explore the forest, careful not to get lost again, and make their way back home just as the sun is rising.

The Noozles are exhausted from their adventure, but grateful for the fireflies' help. They realize that even when they're lost, they can always find their way back home with a little help from their friends.

fukk them eggheads :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shemar must have taking a pay cut in exchange for that exec producer credit to get this uncanceled :ehh:
I read somewhere that Sony(who makes the show) mightve lowered their cut for CBS(who licenses the show) to "uncancel" it.
Seems like a game of chicken between two billion dollar companies and Shemar/SWAT was caught in the middle.
CBS cancelled it not liking the cost to license it, Sony caved in and licensed at a better price for CBS.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I forgot I posted in this thread about hate watching. Did myself a favor and bailed shortly after I posted that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Shemar Moore was like: I knew you'd come crawling back, CBS"
oSYxDWQ.gif