Shelly Duvall Died

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry:Damn. She was never the same after The Shining. As much as Kubrick was a "genius" the man was an insane a$$hole for what he did in order to get the movies legit.

Hope she found peace and freedom of the mind, as somebody that suffers from mental health woes myself, I wouldn't wish this type of vice on my worst enemy (maybe my stepfather and my aunt in law tho :ehh: )

RIP

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Stanley Kubrick mentally fukked her head up during The Shining shooting and I don't think she ever fully recovered. That shyt wouldn't happen now.
:mjcry:Damn. She was never the same after The Shining. As much as Kubrick was a "genius" the man was an insane a$$hole for what he did in order to get the movies legit.

Hope she found peace and freedom of the mind, as somebody that suffers from mental health woes myself, I wouldn't wish this type of vice on my worst enemy (maybe my stepfather and my aunt in law tho :ehh: )

RIP
my ex had the nerve to say her acting was bad in that movie said it was "over exaggerated" and "unrealistic"

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Stanley Kubrick mentally fukked her head up during The Shining shooting and I don't think she ever fully recovered. That shyt wouldn't happen now.
yea because they’re pre-retarding nikkas before they even get into the biz now

anyway off to tell my co-worker her doppelgänger died

Rip olive oyl

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
RIP, but I'm pretty sure that was Shelley Long breh
:snoop: DAMN, You are right.

:ufdup:I got my Shelly's mixed up

51wIUvpuNtL._AC_SY200_QL15_.jpg