She so bad, she got Babyface, Eddie Murphy and Deion Sanders to all wife her up

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
By the time Prime got it, she was already ran thru, and washed. :flabbynsick:

Eddie had her, in her prime. Babyface is an admitted simp and softy, so he probably didn't violate her, or have his way. Candlelights, bed of roses, type shyt. Kind've got me lookin at Prime, funny. All these baddies, and these nkkas wanna share the same p*ssy.

She was married to Babyface from 92-2005

Eddie for a year or two like 08-10

And Deion since 2012

So over a 30 year period she had 3 bodies and give 1 or 2 more ..so that’s like 5 bodies in 30 years

U got nikkas on here and everywhere dating chicks with just 5 bodies this year alone

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
a better understanding of man's nature*
Right. I meant, that comes with the old school upbringing. Back in the day your family told you exactly how this thing goes.

I know because my family is old school and will tell you straight up that you’re fat or look a mess and ask you what type of man you think you’re going to attract looking like that 🤣

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:A trip to Miami will fix all that

:mjgrin:
Naw. You’re downplaying HER character and drive when you talk about plastic surgery. Obviously she has Botox, fillers, etc, but it takes a level of extreme discipline and dedication to look like that at 50+, and that shows up in other parts of a woman’s life- a key example being her business acumen and thriving career. This is a woman who is on top of her game and I love it.

These are the examples Black girls used to see, so even if you didn’t have them in your family, you saw gorgeous, classy Black women holding it down in media who showed you how to age gracefully.

We were all kids/some were just born when these people debuted or were popping and they STILL look good now 🤣
Look at the celebs they are pushing out there now? These chicks are looking crazy with the BBLs, etc.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She was married to Babyface from 92-2005

Eddie for a year or two like 08-10

And Deion since 2012

So over a 30 year period she had 3 bodies and give 1 or 2 more ..so that’s like 5 bodies in 30 years

U got nikkas on here and everywhere dating chicks with just 5 bodies this year alone
This is the shyt women have to deal with. If you literally have few partners/“low body count” you are still grouped with the actual hos of society. 🤷🏾‍♀️

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She must be doing something right if she bagging these dudes... but on the other hand, I gotta wonder why these same dudes stay leaving her :jbhmm:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. You’re downplaying HER character and drive when you talk about plastic surgery. Obviously she has Botox, fillers, etc, but it takes a level of extreme discipline and dedication to look like that at 50+, and that shows up in other parts of a woman’s life- a key example being her business acumen and thriving career. This is a woman who is on top of her game and I love it.

These are the examples Black girls used to see, so even if you didn’t have them in your family, you saw gorgeous, classy Black women holding it down in media who showed you how to age gracefully.

We were all kids/some were just born when these people debuted or were popping and they STILL look good now 🤣
Look at the celebs they are pushing out there now? These chicks are looking crazy with the BBLs, etc.
Sis what are you babling about :pachaha:

All I said was the women who are young now will get surgery when they are older to slow/prevent the eventual :flabbynsick:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
See? All these silly people listening to idiots on the internet.

Women who know what it is move in silence. The men who desire them and the relationships they are in are the proof.

Almost forgot about her myself because she keeps it quiet.

As I said in another thread, certain women have no problem finding/keeping a man at any stage of life because…they got it like that.

This woman hasn’t even aged!

Be a Lady, at all times. 👌🏾
This woman has elite tier beauty and genetics. 98% of women on the planet can’t move like she does…

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
See? All these silly people listening to idiots on the internet.

Women who know what it is move in silence. The men who desire them and the relationships they are in are the proof.

Almost forgot about her myself because she keeps it quiet.

As I said in another thread, certain women have no problem finding/keeping a man at any stage of life because…they got it like that.

This woman hasn’t even aged!

Be a Lady, at all times. 👌🏾

This woman has elite tier beauty and genetics. 98% of women on the planet can’t move like she does…
Basically what I said 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you actually got it like that…you can move like this, even as you age. I didn’t say the game was fair or that every girl can do it. I just said those who can, do! LOL

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Basically what I said 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you actually got it like that…you can move like this, even as you age. I didn’t say the game was fair or that every girl can do it. I just said those who can, do! LOL

You made it sound attainable in your follow up

Lol ok

All I’m saying is surgery doesn’t beat natural beauty that ages well. All the girls could look like this without the excessive surgery if they just tried lol