She said she wants to be a lawyer, in other word shortly studies law

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
sorry, whats wrong with that line?
Well..technically it wouldnt be one at a time..it'd be two at a time with parallel lines...Im inferring that Bis was trying to get the listener to imagine a straight line..thus the word parallel to make it sound all mathmatically scientifically a Canabis phrase :manny:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Well..technically it wouldnt be one at a time..it'd be two at a time with parallel lines...Im inferring that Bis was trying to get the listener to imagine a straight line..thus the word parallel to make it sound all mathmatically scientifically a Canabis phrase :manny:

Yeah, I don't think that one deserves daps my friend. It's a good solid phrase, I don't think parallel lines have to be simultaneous - at least mathematically . Since a bullet's trajectory isn't necessary tangible throughout the life time of the bullet - you can say the trajectory of the two bullets are parallel to one another, even if they occur at different times.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Yeah, I don't think that one deserves daps my friend. It's a good solid phrase, I don't think parallel lines have to be simultaneous - at least mathematically . Since a bullet's trajectory isn't necessary tangible throughout the life time of the bullet - you can say the trajectory of the two bullets are parallel to one another, even if they occur at different times.
:usure:

See, look up the def the get back at me..