She just canceled everyone’s relationship podcast schedules for the rest of the year

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
2 pages and still nothing. Disgusted with the poor thread etiquette.

:francis:

Thank you for saving this thread. Took damn near 60 posts to get here. :stopitslime:

I had a feeling she was a sex worker. She sounded dead inside.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
This video is the equivalent of someone teaching you how to play chess without even mentioning the existence of the bishop, the knight and a rook.

Yes it's an accurate description of the board, but you're missing some pieces love.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This video is the equivalent of someone teaching you how to play chess without even mentioning the existence of the bishop, the knight and a rook.

Yes it's an accurate description of the board, but you're missing some pieces love.
While it is oversimplified (its a 2 minute video), a lot of relationship issues can be boiled down to simple standards that should've been practiced upfront.

Curious what you think she's missing.

EDIT: I guess she knows all about the $10,000 rule... :skip:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
While it is oversimplified (its a 2 minute video), a lot of relationship issues can be boiled down to simple standards that should've been practiced upfront.

It is a good video, to be sure. But it offers the variables ceteris paribus I feel.

Much of human connections is about more than just finding happiness. A lot of it is just people understanding themselves, and by bishops/knights/rooks what I really meant to say was that brehette ain't mention the desires/growth/security aspects of what makes relationships such tricky things.

But overall, it's a good rule of thumb so as to mitigate the possible terrible outcomes.

As for men having it the hardest...I see where she's coming from, but the word "different" is much better applied on that sentence. Men have it different.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

EDIT: I guess she knows all about the $10,000 rule... :skip:

“People just like to argue”

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It is a good video, to be sure. But it offers the variables ceteris paribus I feel.

Much of human connections is about more than just finding happiness. A lot of it is just people understanding themselves, and by bishops/knights/rooks what I really meant to say was that brehette ain't mention the desires/growth/security aspects of what makes relationships such tricky things.

But overall, it's a good rule of thumb so as to mitigate the possible terrible outcomes.

As for men having it the hardest...I see where she's coming from, but the word "different" is much better applied on that sentence. Men have it different.
Excellent point about growth. I mention this to my girl from time to time. I say all people have a path, hopefully you can walk and grow on that path together.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Get black Daria out of here

MV5BMTUxMzUyNjE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY4NTQ1MTI@._V1_.jpg