She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s cool when Deadpool dances
But a problem when She Hulk dances:troll:
Deadpool gets a pass for being rated R. If it was trying to be pg-13 it would be getting the same hate as she-hulk.
That meta humor doesn't work without the vulgarity. She-hulk in the comics is basically a sex addict making all sorts of naughty innuendo at all times. If her series was rated R people would've had an entire different experience with the show. Probably would've been more sex in the city with superpowers than a kids legal show they tried to make it into.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah, I don’t get the self-narrating.
Deadpool gets a pass for being rated R. If it was trying to be pg-13 it would be getting the same hate as she-hulk.
That meta humor doesn't work without the vulgarity. She-hulk in the comics is basically a sex addict making all sorts of naughty innuendo at all times. If her series was rated R people would've had an entire different experience with the show. Probably would've been more sex in the city with superpowers than a kids legal show they tried to make it into.
so you’re saying she can only twerk if it was a rated R series? Thats like saying PG-13 movies shouldn’t have violence.

I haven’t finished the series, but I haven’t seen any pg-13 sexual innuendo. Just the unnecessary “belittle female” bullshyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
this agent of Chaos ass nikka here :russ:
3858132614_47fdc593f6_z.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The ep with DD was going well until she unmasked him. How the fukk did they just let her casually do that to one of the GOATs in the first fukkin ep? :what:
I just hope in the upcoming show Daredevil don't move like spider man again. Made sense here because its a freaking hulk but better he move like the normal netflix show