She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so many references and easter eggs
I think I saw frogman
We got promiscuous she-hulk :whew:
Blonsky in the cell I wonder if this is before or after Shang chi. no spoilers but I think it's before
CGI could use some work but I think it's a good translation from comic to live-action
FS_feM2WIAAgn_y

Conz

Superstar
Daps
get that cgi in check, come on. we got months, so hopefully it's a lot better. i like the tone, and i like Tatiana, so i'm in. always was watching no matter what. maybe by then Thor will have come out and Marvel will be out of their non-Spidey slump they've been in for a while.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's gonna be injected with the usual D+ BS, but, I owe Tatiana Maslany because Orphan Black is the biggest surprise I've ever had to giving a new series a change

One day, years ago, iTunes was giving away a free Episode 1 Season 1...it took me years of having it on my computer to finally watch.

Niggggggaaaaaaa, one of the illest TV shows ever and ole girl played like 20 characters and like 4 of them she MASTERED it.

I'm glad her Hulked out version is true to the comics and not this shyt

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/985Ac4iKswt83sbu3LNmjJ.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's gonna be injected with the usual D+ BS, but, I owe Tatiana Maslany because Orphan Black is the biggest surprise I've ever had to giving a new series a change

One day, years ago, iTunes was giving away a free Episode 1 Season 1...it took me years of having it on my computer to finally watch.

Niggggggaaaaaaa, one of the illest TV shows ever and ole girl played like 20 characters and like 4 of them she MASTERED it.

Damn.

never seen that comic pic, never knew they made her THATS BIG

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

orphan black is that good? I'll watch it this summer