i'll knock down the sequel,take a few shots and
rip the draws off the prequel....
a0yqua.jpg

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a problem with women calling themselves "girls", but lookin' at that daughter :manny: I'll get over it :datazz:

I agree. I don't refer to myself as a "black boy" nor would I release a video with the title "black boys workout to!" :snoop:

Grown black women referring to themselves as "girls" irks the s**t out of me.

Makes me wonder about subconsciously what we allow and do to ourselves....Glad they are promoting health and well being. It is a right step in the direction and it is evident in their physical appearance and the fact that I would close my eyes and not be disappointed when I open them with either or both of them in my bed bucked naked :shaq:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I agree. I don't refer to myself as a "black boy" nor would I release a video with the title "black boys workout to!" :snoop:

Grown black women referring to themselves as "girls" irks the s**t out of me.

Makes me wonder about subconsciously what we allow and do to ourselves....Glad they are promoting health and well being. It is a right step in the direction and it is evident in their physical appearance and the fact that I would close my eyes and not be disappointed when I open them with either or both of them in my bed bucked naked :shaq:

:laff: I'm imagining a grown a$$ man, black especially, referring to himself as boy