She don't want me anymore brehs...:sadcam:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
my lil freshman mexican shorty i met at the begginning of the school year is done wit a nikka:to: I kinda peeped game towards the end of last semester where'd she be too busy to kick it with a nikka. but when i seen her for the first time in months during the spring semester her eyes lit up and she opened her arms to hug me, so i figured she still loved a nikka:jawalrus: anyways fastfoward this the last week of the semester so ive been tryna chill with her at least one time. I text her "lets eat before the school year ends"-she didnt text me back. she got lil campus job in the school bookstore so i be stopping there to fukk with her from time to time. today before my final i seen she was working so go in there.

Me: whats going on?
Her: Im working.
Me: I came to shop.(randomly grabs a handful of laffy taffys)
Me: what time you get off?
Her: 3.
Me: Let's eat.
Her: I can't my family's here.
Me: When are you trying to eat? IMma pay.
Her: I don't know.
Me: You know you can tell me no right?
Her: I said I dont know:hmm:
Me: well call me at 3.
Her: I can't I have to finish writing my Paper.

Me and her were never talking...I mean in the beginning when I came at her I came at her on some im tryna fukk shyt, but the more I got to know her she was just too INnocent:inlove:(her mom still packed her lunch everyday/ she was nervous as fukk the first time she came to my room etc.) she's the only female ive ever been close to besides my sister. It looks like she's finally moved on tho:sadbron: I think shes just too nice to flat out reject me so she keep coming up with excuses for blowing me off/ being unavailable. To reiterate ive never came at her on a relationship/bf gf/ anything more than friends vibe. its just hard to accept because we were close af (she's the only girl to ever cook for me:noah:) in some places in my mind i was always thinking about ways i could cuff her without making it official/relation ship. shortys was wifey material i just couldnt figure how to/if i was ready to try to make that transition to more than just friends...but its too late now. you live and you learn i guess.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
23ibj7m.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Did you smash? Why are you posting about a chick you say hi to? :why:

Nah breh:sadbron: :whoa: ive never tried to smash. i think i put on her pedestal(to my detriment) which i think hurt the situation anymore. whenver she turn the conversation sexual, id shut it down like i was grossed out.(i kinda was since i seen a little sister in a way). i think me being virgin is hurting my situation with women honestly:sad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I know that feel breh but at least she didn't waste too much of your time by actually being with you. You still had a chance to play the field. Once you find that upgraded woman you'll forget all about her. Trust. :win:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah breh:sadbron: :whoa: ive never tried to smash. i think i put on her pedestal(to my detriment) which i think hurt the situation anymore. whenver she turn the conversation sexual, id shut it down like i was grossed out.(i kinda was since i seen a little sister in a way). i think me being virgin is hurting my situation with women honestly:sad:

Stop making threads :jayshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You way too nice bruh... She basically friendzoning yo ass.

How she your lil mexican shorty if you didn't even hit that :what:

Ya'll were never talking, ya'll never fukked. What made you think she wanted you in the first place? Just because she gave you a hug? :heh:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
my lil freshman mexican shorty i met at the begginning of the school year is done wit a nikka :to: ...

...Me and her were never talking...I mean in the beginning when I came at her I came at her on some im tryna fukk shyt, but the more I got to know her she was just too INnocent:inlove:(her mom still packed her lunch everyday/ she was nervous as fukk the first time she came to my room etc.)

COLLEGE freshman? :mjpls:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

you're lame as hell for this...she didn't wanna friendzone you, but for whatever reason you put yourself there...she's ignoring you b/c she has someone who's actually willing to throw some dikk at her.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you're lame as hell for this...she didn't wanna friendzone you, but for whatever reason you put yourself there...she's ignoring you b/c she has someone who's actually willing to throw some dikk at her.

i kinda figured that...shyt still hurt a nikka feelings tho.