She cried, said she doesn't want me to settle for her, and said she's scared..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its a difference between "molding"and upgrading....

If Javel Mcgee is starting on your team,you can mold him into a star because he has the intangibles already there.......Its a matter of him realizing it and you building and showing the way

If Richard Jefferson is starting on your team,nikka you need to upgrade...

THere is just no hope...

well..she makes an average salary. she has a college degree but isnt sure if she wants to head back to school yet. she doenst have a job in her field.

imma help her get her driver's license and learn how to spend money better.

she treats me good, she loves me, but she is just scared bc im that nikka forreal :jawalrus:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
She gonna be around for a while, then she'll get some confidence upgrade herself then get a new man:lmao:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'd hang onto that one breh she got that smooth chocolate complexion. Just tell her that you love her not "her credentials", and whatever it is she wants to accomplish, you got her back and you'll help her get there. You gotta coddle these biches sometimes.

Edit: This is all assuming that you *do* want to be with her long term.

Its a great thing when Coli nikkas give genuine advice :obama:

Not that "condescending, arrogant, complement but shyt on you at the same time" type advice :umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its a great thing when Coli nikkas give genuine advice :obama:

Not that "condescending, arrogant, complement but shyt on you at the same time" type advice :umad:

co-sign. Others niccas just say "you share that girl" :comeon:

I always look up to @BlvdBrawler as my big brother of The Coli :ohlawd:

that's why we are Facebook friends :myman:

Even though he never responded to my wall post :sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
co-sign. Others niccas just say "you share that girl" :comeon:

I always look up to @BlvdBrawler as my big brother of The Coli :ohlawd:

that's why we are Facebook friends :myman:

Even though he never responded to my wall post :sadbron:

You know how it go...nikkas love shytting on nikkas :yeshrug:

I dont be on that shyt. You a cool dude Gator...besides the homoeroticism :huhldup:

Do what the homie BlvdBrawler told you...:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
well..she makes an average salary. she has a college degree but isnt sure if she wants to head back to school yet. she doenst have a job in her field.

imma help her get her driver's license and learn how to spend money better.

she treats me good, she loves me, but she is just scared bc im that nikka forreal :jawalrus:

Well she has a job and she seems like she is halfway decent...

You just gotta build with her and explain the reason why ur doing what ur doing....

If she is respondent and goes with the plan,then u might have something

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
girls with low self esteem like that are dangerous bruh, they will suck the life out of you, compliment you, stroke your ego, make you feel like they love you, like you are so special to them....and then they will shyt in your heart lmao, and push you away, and just be a dumbass in general...stay away. Once they gain any sort of confidence like that, they will stop messing with you, she doesn't love you, she loves the way you make her feel, don't get sucked into believing that she loves you as much as she says she does, I bet she only does that because you compliment her in return, and tell her how amazing she is, that she shouldn't feel bad about where she is in her life and what she is doing, and that she is doing just fine.... am I wrong?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
girls with low self esteem like that are dangerous bruh, they will suck the life out of you, compliment you, stroke your ego, make you feel like they love you, like you are so special to them....and then they will shyt in your heart lmao, and push you away, and just be a dumbass in general...stay away. Once they gain any sort of confidence like that, they will stop messing with you, she doesn't love you, she loves the way you make her feel, don't get sucked into believing that she loves you as much as she says she does, I bet she only does that because you compliment her in return, and tell her how amazing she is, that she shouldn't feel bad about where she is in her life and what she is doing, and that she is doing just fine.... am I wrong?

its now low esteem in general...just compared to me she feels that way.

im the best nikka she ever dealt with and she feels inferior

but i know what you mean...she might get a better job, more money and think she doing something and try to leave me in the future :merchant:

but the funny part is...she was working part time and got a better job making more money and still came back to the boy :pachaha::leon:

so we shall see what happens. i might fukk around and get my masters and travel. i doubt she is going back to school so i have the upper hand either way :steviej:

i got trust issues and that "hoes gone be hoes so couldnt blame tammy" attitude anyways :manny:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody gets insecure sometimes but why go so far as to say you're better than i am? Just sounds like an excuse for not wanting to be around or not taking it to a more locked down relationship.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Imma wake up one day and just decide to leave her :lupe2:

She went to college but doesnt have a job in her field. I do.

she doesnt have a car or driver's license. I do.

she lives at home. I don't.

I'm confused :lupe2:

I tell you what to do when you drop pics.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you really love them, I'd guess you'd be with them regardless of the car or the money, job, whatever, not that they can be a lotal loser, but your feelings are more then that, or should be..not that I would fukking know.

I hate how these bytches and men choose people based on their money, and would potentially choose the next man/women based on more money/prosperity. I usually fall for those with decent/secure financial financial situations, but it's more to do with the person then their money, I'd love them without.