She Claims She Hasn't Eaten in 16 Years

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m thinking she’s eating the plants in her garden… She not eating solid food hence her not eating any food for 16 years… She’s a vegan lol

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I don't believe melanated people can do that, we have to live with the earth and what it offers. :yeshrug:
see. this is not a matter of belief. in all the history of the earth, it has never been revealed that anyone carried a child for 9 mos and did not eat. that means the baby got no food as well. i wanna slap them cacs for spending all that money to go over there and film this shyt, edit the video and put it up on the internets.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.’

Seems like she's deep in her faith, so the reality that GOD is sustaining her has to come across people's minds at some point.
The key word in that sentence is "alone". Meaning...you still need to eat to live, even sparingly.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Stop drinking fluids for a couple days and see what happens...this is 🧢....she was pregnant and didn't drink or eat... automatic miscarriage. No water, death in two weeks.