Shay from the Disney flick "Blank Check" was a god damn Pedo :scust:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That's why he lost all that shyt in the end... :mjlol: Couldnt even keep a piece of it and transfer straight cash under his mattress at his house...
Yup, dont remember the movie too much but I just remember being like 12 when I saw it and thought and thinking "a million bucks...." :ohhh: what I could do with it....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup, dont remember the movie too much but I just remember being like 12 when I saw it and thought and thinking "a million bucks...." :ohhh: what I could do with it....

shyt I would have spent HALF, and had the other Half Straight cash in a briefcase somewhere...:russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still an adult fukking a child either way. Doesn't really make it more acceptable cause an adult woman gets with a male child.
:mindblown: it's literally mind boggling to me that some people are okay with grown ass women fukking kids.

how piece of shyt and desperate of a woman you gotta be to want to start a sexual relation with a little boy(or girl in some cases)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even as a little horny 12 year old boy I gave that scene the :what: when I first saw it. Like the actress was COOL with this?!?!? and there was NO type of controversy WHATSOEVER from that shyt:mindblown:

And she was an undercover cop going on dates and shyt with this little boy. NOBODY checked this script before they shot it:gucci:

Last edited: