Shawn Michaels weighs in on Drake/Kendrick beef

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps

I really wanted to stay out of this Kendrick/Drake beef, but since I was tagged in, I have more info about it that I feel needs to come out that hasn't already been made public knowledge:

Drake is on record as being a Razor mark, and at the beginning of this beef, his people reached out to me about being Director of Operations for OVO Miami. This was after "Like That" came out. His people knew about me ghostwriting for Lauryn Hill and Jay-Z and wanted me to oversee writers in Florida. I could even work remotely and travel to Miami once a week. I thought to myself this is a cozy little six-figure side gig where I'd talk with and mentor 2-3 upcoming writers/rappers and help them with their pen. When I got to Miami before I gave them an answer, I went to the unmarked building they gave me, which I thought was odd given I was told I'd be overseeing writers. Figured I would be meeting them at a Panera Bread or a Cafe in Little Havana or something.

Anyways, the best way to describe what I saw is for those who have seen the TV show "Tokyo Vice", it looked like the scene from the first episode of the series where Jake is taking the Qualifying Exam for that newspaper. There were literally 5-6 dozen people sitting at high school desks frantically writing. Literally saw someone get pistol whipped because he didn't reference sleeping with someone's girlfriend enough. I thought to myself fukk this, and went back home. About a week later, I'm at a party talking with my close personal friends Channing Tatum and Keanu Reeves, and mentioned this whole fiasco, telling them that Kendrick isn't going one on one with Drake, he's going one on sixty when you include his ghostwriters. And somehow what I said got back to Kendrick and that's how he flipped that 20 vs. 1 line.

Going back to HBK, of course I had to keep him updated, but because of WWE being a corporate partner (no idea if they are invested in Drake Inc. or not), they couldn't use the reality of Kendrick burying Drake 50 feet under and had to go with the PG "we can settle our differences in the ring" crap.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Drake should seriously consider WWE and become part of Logan Paul's entourage. Imagine Logan and LA Knight battling for the US title, and Drake interfering in the match, he would get nuclear heel heat. :ohlawd:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Drake should seriously consider WWE and become part of Logan Paul's entourage. Imagine Logan and LA Knight battling for the US title, and Drake interfering in the match, he would get nuclear heel heat. :ohlawd:

Drake's already used to having others write for him so he'd feel right at home cutting a promo there.