Shaun King converted to Islam

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This man is lost.

Hopefully Allah will guide him.

Warm congratulations for accepting faith. The real work starts now. He has to shed all of the foolishness that clouded him for the past 40 years.
True, but technically this is a fresh start so hopefully he just does his best moving forward. I'm not actually sure what people have against him besides the racial ambiguity thing, which is petty.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
True, but technically this is a fresh start so hopefully he just does his best moving forward. I'm not actually sure what people have against him besides the racial ambiguity thing, which is petty.

He's a grifter. Textbook. I have evidence. He is working to absolve his race (white) by activism... He failed after a solid attempt at amassing a huge Black female following. Shea Butter twitter, VerySmartBrothas, and the Black Zeitgeist took him out.

He failed forward for a few years before he became irrelevant. We all know he's a cac now and he has to atone with that.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
The Imam that guided him through his shahada is an Islamic reformist. He is a left-leaning Muslim that is further to the left than the typical mainstream conservative. He teaches Islam in a manner that is digestible to modern liberal secular sensibilities. He deviates from Islam to conform to western constructs. A legitimate and rigid adherence to Qur'an and Sunnah is not in his agenda.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's a grifter. Textbook. I have evidence. He is working to absolve his race (white) by activism... He failed after a solid attempt at amassing a huge Black female following. Shea Butter twitter, VerySmartBrothas, and the Black Zeitgeist took him out.

He failed forward for a few years before he became irrelevant. We all know he's a cac now and he has to atone with that.
Fair enough. :ehh:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The Imam that guided him through his shahada is an Islamic reformist. He is a left-leaning Muslim that is further to the left than the typical mainstream conservative. He teaches Islam in a manner that is digestible to modern liberal secular sensibilities. He deviates from Islam to conform to western constructs. A legitimate and rigid adherence to Qur'an and Sunnah is not in his agenda.
Give examples

There are 72 sects of Islam what makes you think you picked the right one?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Islam is really more suited and inline with white principles.
All of Eastern Europe is practically white Muslims..

Traveler

All Star
Daps
How is Scam King muslim? That don't even make any sense. Lol he's back with a new scam....

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
full