Shattered my Calcaneus(heel) bone

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
+ broken ankle ..Woat pain.. had surgery 2 days after it happened cannot put any weight on it for 16 weeks..

Doc said won't be able to walk without a boot for a year

PE3727f02.png

a00524f04.jpg

Nah that would be dental related pain b

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Damn you gotta walk around with one of those big ass Dr. Robotnik boots looking like a goof. shyt rough :francis:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bro, I broke my leg in two places 2 years ago, falling off a segway....got the surgery 3 days later, 10 screws and a plate (for life :snoop:) I was in a cast for 3 weeks booted up for 2 months. Wasn't able to put weight on it for almost 3 months. I still, to this day, don't walk normal and probably never will.

I feel your pain and wish you the best of luck man. Surgery with "equipment" isn't fun...are they gonna remove that at some point or is that in there for life? Hope your PT goes well too (it got fun for me toward the end, painful as hell at first)...plus the atrophy from not using it sucks ass too...your legs look mismatched as hell :mjlol:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Was rock climbing fell with all weight directly on my heel .

Wish I broke my leg instead.. this sum other shyt

You in some good shape breh, that's some serious sport right there.

Glad you alive, I seen videos of them dudes failling to their death. That stuff is scary especially higher up.

Do you live in the mountains somewhere? Cuz they have the indoor rock climbing businesses here but everything is assisted to prevent injury.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I have so many questions. How high up were you? Why were you barefoot? You decided the best thing to do when you fell was to lock out your legs and take the whole impact on your heels? :ohhh:

Please paint a more vivid picture breh, so we don’t make the same mistakes.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You in some good shape breh, that's some serious sport right there.

Glad you alive, I seen videos of them dudes failling to their death. That stuff is scary especially higher up.

Do you live in the mountains somewhere? Cuz they have the indoor rock climbing businesses here but everything is assisted to prevent injury.
Was @lake tahoe