Reppin
Views From The X
tenor.gif

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I didn't even read through the first page and already I can tell this thread is littered with numbskulls who have no idea what an ecosystem is:snoop:

Nikkas asking what's the purpose of this or that animal... :what:

Here's a better question I dare anyone to answer: what fukkin purpose do human beings serve this Earth aside from using up her resources in unprecedented rates?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even read through the first page and already I can tell this thread is littered with numbskulls who have no idea what an ecosystem is:snoop:

Here's a better question I dare anyone to answer: what fukkin purpose do human beings serve this Earth aside from using up her resources in unprecedented rates?
I think you should drink a beer.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Literally everyone in this thread has been on the sharks side tho

:dwillhuh:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I think you should drink a beer.

Literally everyone in this thread has been on the sharks side tho

:dwillhuh:

The larger point is the batsh1t crazy things that come out in these Coli animal threads. It's one thing to talk silly about arm-barring a gorilla, but the thread that starts by saying sharks shouldn't exist and not even 10 replies in and someone asks about the purpose of a jellyfish.

Which brings me back to what I asked earlier: let's get really critical, look in the mirror & try to figure why the most destructive animal to ever walk this planet even exists.

It'd be nice to read some actual critical thought once in awhile instead of dumb ass replies like @Remote with his "Duh, you should drink a beer, duh." If all you have for answers is non sequitors at least be witty with it instead of launching verbal diarrhea at the wall to see if the dumb sh1t sticks :martin:

stave

Superstar
Daps

Honestly? Nothing. But we have the construct of choice and don't live on instinct (supposedly). We choose to do things that are better for us and don't care about the effects of it on the planet, or one another most of the time.

I remember back in the day watching the Matrix 2 (I think it was) and when Agent Smith compared humans to a virus and I was like :ohhh: yo

Then they fukked up a potentially great trilogy with the third one :francis:

But fukk that shyt, great white sharks are the shyt. Those killer whales ate a tiger shark bc it was light work. They wouldn't roll up on a GW like that.

I remember years ago reading GW's are the perfect animal bc they have not evolved in millions of years. They got smoke for anyone at any time. Those orcas would roll up on one and it's gonna be bodybags for all :ufdup:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Honestly? Nothing. But we have the construct of choice and don't live on instinct (supposedly). We choose to do things that are better for us and don't care about the effects of it on the planet, or one another most of the time.

I remember back in the day watching the Matrix 2 (I think it was) and when Agent Smith compared humans to a virus and I was like :ohhh: yo

Then they fukked up a potentially great trilogy with the third one :francis:

But fukk that shyt, great white sharks are the shyt. Those killer whales ate a tiger shark bc it was light work. They wouldn't roll up on a GW like that.

I remember years ago reading GW's are the perfect animal bc they have not evolved in millions of years. They got smoke for anyone at any time. Those orcas would roll up on one and it's gonna be bodybags for all :ufdup:

Great post. More of this would make this place an exhibit on #blackexcellence.

I swear it's like being the last man standing during the apocalypse and trying to find signs of life somewhere, anywhere with a ham radio.

Thank you breh for returning the signal like an adult :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The larger point is the batsh1t crazy things that come out in these Coli animal threads. It's one thing to talk silly about arm-barring a gorilla, but the thread that starts by saying sharks shouldn't exist and not even 10 replies in and someone asks about the purpose of a jellyfish.

Which brings me back to what I asked earlier: let's get really critical, look in the mirror & try to figure why the most destructive animal to ever walk this planet even exists.

It'd be nice to read some actual critical thought once in awhile instead of dumb ass replies like @Remote with his "Duh, you should drink a beer, duh." If all you have for answers is non sequitors at least be witty with it instead of launching verbal diarrhea at the wall to see if the dumb sh1t sticks :martin:
You really took this thread seriously, huh.
Make that 2 beers.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go read the reply from @stave and learn how to reply like an adult to an adult. Now go run along and enjoy your Motts for Tots in your sippy cup you troglodyte airhead.
You're way too serious and angry.
I think you should visit a stripper or something.