shark tank is the best show on tv

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The profit shows how buisness can be sucessful and he goes into detail on how some buisnesses who fail. The show us amazing and mad informative.

When he sits down and looks at the numbers it makes the show unique. Even the owners don't understand why they are in the red until he breaks it down to the penny.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I am (still) addicted to this show, but over the years, it has become more "reality show" than reality.....there's a noticeable difference. Add to that the "guest" investors (which seem like paid advertising for their companies) and it just doesn't have that authentic feel so much any more.

But I'm still tuned in every Friday for it though.....

I didn't notice that until an inventor said on twitter that he was sweating so profusely because the actual pitch took 2 hours but they edited down for TV. I actually haven't seen it much after Cuban made those comments about the black man in the hoodie. I saw every season and episode before all of that since they rerun it on CNBC.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I remember one episode with the asian broads with the dating app. Mark Cuban offered them like 60 million on the spot for 100% ownership. They said nah. :snoop:
That was a trap though , fam they had made like 2 million in a year or some shyt and their evaluation was like 10 million, LEGIT. If they would have took that they would have shyt on their business evaluation.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Anyone else wanna fukk Lorrie's rich ass?:noah:

Get that CS Brehs:pachaha:

These the shows you should watch with the children, sparks their minds. Some of the simplest shyt makes the biggest money.

Love when I see black people on there fully informed and ready to launch their products.

Yes Laurie would get all 8 inches of this dikk and balls.

She probably has a screening process and I'm pretty sure if she decided to cheat it wouldn't be with any old doggie dikk ass dude :martin:

I didn't notice that until an inventor said on twitter that he was sweating so profusely because the actual pitch took 2 hours but they edited down for TV. I actually haven't seen it much after Cuban made those comments about the black man in the hoodie. I saw every season and episode before all of that since they rerun it on CNBC.

But a couple Black comedians said that shyt too and bet yall laughed :patrice:

Not talking skinny frail trayvon types neither

Daps
I read even if you don’t take an offer or get one, they still gets some of your profits just for being on the show.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I read even if you don’t take an offer or get one, they still gets some of your profits just for being on the show.
Nah. That shyt would be robbery. All deals don't go through tho even if they agree. There's a company I work with out here that made a deal on Shark Tank but after the show they went a different way.

Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I quit watching when they showed this scene that looked like a bad school play at the end:

I was straight up embarrassed the first time I saw that shyt. I remember thinking "This nikka better not start crying like a bytch on national television"....then the nikka broke down like a 3 year old that couldn't get a toy at Walmart.

Cringeworthy shyt to watch for sure.