ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Love It lol

I Remember One Time This Guy Who Looked Slow Created A "Kitchen Safe"

It's Essentially A Cookie Jar With A Timer That Doesn't Open Till The Set Time On It Expires

It's Supposed To Keep You From Overindulging, Mr Wonderful Held It To His Ear And Said "I Can Hear It Talking, And You Know What It's Saying? "Im A Piece Of Junk!"

Dude Started Crying, I Lost It :laugh:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
These dudes had these temp regulation things they put in coffee to lower the temp to 140 in 5 min and keep it there for 5 hrs

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
O leary be having me :deadmanny:

'Your product sucks' :scust:

'Those projections are turbo poo' said this to broad whose company was named turbo pup.:mjlol:

'Look look I don't care about all that. Am i going to wake up richer than i was when I went to bed investing with you?' :usure:

'Thank you for your time. I gotta try and make some money. Now leave' :skip:

'I can see how u may not empathize with this product.' :manny:

'Youre right. I don't actually. :beli: Now if I thought I could make some money I'd be all over it.':jawalrus:

'But..' :to:

'I forbid u to go on.' :francis:

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
The Profit is even better.....shows you more then just the money side. :francis:

That man be cutting checks then show you how to really change your business to really make it grow. So many people out here with no knowledge on how to grow your brand the right way :patrice:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I am (still) addicted to this show, but over the years, it has become more "reality show" than reality.....there's a noticeable difference. Add to that the "guest" investors (which seem like paid advertising for their companies) and it just doesn't have that authentic feel so much any more.

But I'm still tuned in every Friday for it though.....