Sharing Her: Even you guys with great women aren't safe :shaq:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a man is to believe that there's no possibility that you'll ever share that girl. The second biggest mistake you can make is failing to take precautions.

Even when you do find a very loving, selfless, beautiful kindhearted woman. She can change on you. Women for most part most can be manipulated and convinced of things. With the right amount of consistent conversing, coaching, optimism, fantasies crafting, dream building and selling from the right person will break any woman. Guaranteed!

I mean you can convince a perfectly happy woman that her life is boring and her man is lame. You can make her believe that she deserves to be living like a queen. Traveling abroad, wearing the finest of clothes. And that you're on your way to that lifestyle with some bs business venture. And If you have it all mapped out for her, from how the break up with her great man will go, to how you and her will flee to a beautiful new land full of adventures. Down to the details of which color matching 6 series you both will be purchasing in the near future. :yes: Naturally women are follows. They really don't like having to plans things and prepare for everything in the future. Most have never met a good confident leader in their lives. That's why pimps and rappers do so well with women. They have it all mapped out confidently, even though their plans aren't the most logical and have little to no chance of conception.

The whole process of sharing your love can begin from a 3 mins conversation with a nice guy, while in line at the coffee shop at work. So while you're on The-Coli.com at your 100k+ IT job reading this and your working hard professional independent woman is working hard at the telemarketing center. Beware. There's a tall (6'2+ w/o nike boots), dark, handsome ambitious Telemarketing asst shift manager lurking and hurting for prey.
:damn:

The thing your girl most admires about you, there's always a guy close by that does a lot better. :shaq: Take precautions fellas are you could be the next one sharing her. :umad:

i agree. this is why guys shouldn't be feeling comfortable with their chicks having guy friends. any chick can cheat regardless. but those who are likely to cheat are the ones who feel the need to be in the company of men all the damn time.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:childplease:I ain't got time for baby sitting a broad. If I can't trust her 100%, not 99.98 but 100%, there is no need for me to waste my time

Not to say that I'm naive, but I'd expect my woman to hold me down if another n!gga steps up to her when I'm not around. Shiet, even if I'm there and another n!gga tries to holla, she better put 'em in their place wit quickspeed. If the n!gga can't take "back the f*ck up, I'm taken" for answer, that's where I step in to shut it down

I'm not much of a exclusive relationship type of guy anyway because I'm too picky and get bored with women easily, so I'll be quick step if I felt any disrepect. I know broads gon' look at other dudes like :ehh: :takedat: but that's all she better do when she's on my team

If you gotta take "precautions" and watch your woman, then

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/725695/cancel-that-bytch-o.gif

and buy another one

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
honestly i don't care, because i'm not marrying or having kids.. so if another dude blowing her back out that's cool..

if my mindset was on marriage and starting a family i would think different, but my health and finances is my only concern..

if i find out i'm sharing my money then we have a problem!!! azz?? who cares there's more black women than men, so u can always find another

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i agree. this is why guys shouldn't be feeling comfortable with their chicks having guy friends. any chick can cheat regardless. but those who are likely to cheat are the ones who feel the need to be in the company of men all the damn time.

I've got a laissez-faire approach to relationships. I encourage freedom wit the girls I date, guy friends and all :manny:

It's important that she has space, but I also let them know that there's a cold a bush somewhere if I'm f*cked over.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i don't care, because i'm not marrying or having kids.. so if another dude blowing her back out that's cool..

if my mindset was on marriage and starting a family i would think different, but my health and finances is my only concern..

if i find out i'm sharing my money then we have a problem!!! azz?? who cares there's more black women than men, so u can always find another

:heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
What kind of idiot can be convinced that her life is boring? lmfao

and people actually dapped that :laff:

If a random dude can convince your girl that you're a lame and her life is boring either she's dumb as hell, was already cheating, or she always thought you were lame and hated her life.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
fukk a relationship. I'd rather not be bogged down by titles and labels. It's going to bring added stress and mental anguish to the situation. I would much rather be able to have semi-consistent sex with a woman and still maintain a sense of freedom. Safety is certainly a concern, so hopefully my partner will be sensible but I think the heartache that comes with worrying about other people and the jealousy factor is unnecessary.

shyt, I can't even just smash a broad consistently without characteristics of an exclusive relationship creeping in. That's annoying as fukk. Human nature leaves us prone to drama. Sex complicates more than it validates. I don't think there are enough mature people out there who can handle exclusive relationships.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
1. If she leaves for some fast talk she wasnt yours in the first place.
2. If you had any damn sense you wouldnt have picked such an easily swayed chick to be your girl.
3. HAHAHAHAHA

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Life is too short to waste on women who aren't really down for you. It's too damned short. Somewhere there is a woman who thinks you are her world and wants no one else but you.

If a girl cheats on my emotionally or physically then like Amy Lee once so eloquently said,
"How could I have burned paradise? How could I? Well you were never mine!"

All women don't cheat. If I'm ever put in the situation where I'm "sharing" I'm just throwing her away all together. fukk that shyt. I'm greedy and selfish.