Sharing Her: Even you guys with great women aren't safe :shaq:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a man is to believe that there's no possibility that you'll ever share that girl. The second biggest mistake you can make is failing to take precautions.

Even when you do find a very loving, selfless, beautiful kindhearted woman. She can change on you. Women for most part most can be manipulated and convinced of things. With the right amount of consistent conversing, coaching, optimism, fantasies crafting, dream building and selling from the right person will break any woman. Guaranteed!

I mean you can convince a perfectly happy woman that her life is boring and her man is lame. You can make her believe that she deserves to be living like a queen. Traveling abroad, wearing the finest of clothes. And that you're on your way to that lifestyle with some bs business venture. And If you have it all mapped out for her, from how the break up with her great man will go, to how you and her will flee to a beautiful new land full of adventures. Down to the details of which color matching 6 series you both will be purchasing in the near future. :yes: Naturally women are follows. They really don't like having to plans things and prepare for everything in the future. Most have never met a good confident leader in their lives. That's why pimps and rappers do so well with women. They have it all mapped out confidently, even though their plans aren't the most logical and have little to no chance of conception.

The whole process of sharing your love can begin from a 3 mins conversation with a nice guy, while in line at the coffee shop at work. So while you're on The-Coli.com at your 100k+ IT job reading this and your working hard professional independent woman is working hard at the telemarketing center. Beware. There's a tall (6'2+ w/o nike boots), dark, handsome ambitious Telemarketing asst shift manager lurking and hurting for prey.
:damn:

The thing your girl most admires about you, there's always a guy close by that does a lot better. :shaq: Take precautions fellas are you could be the next one sharing her. :umad:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who gives a fukk though........

If a girl cheat on me I'll be mad for a lil bit but I'll be alright

I'll bounce back and get another one :myman:

You wasting your time worrying about that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

like what my pops told me

if she cheats then she wasnt yours from the beginning. Take ya lost and keep it moving.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Stop putting p*ssy on a pedestal. You can't control nobody. Just do your thang. If she wants to come along for the ride, so be it. If she hops off, there are willing replacements at the next stop.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:what:

If a person is gonna cheat, they're gonna cheat. It's about them, not you, and ain't no damn "precautions" you can take; also, if you can convince some broad that her life is boring and her man is lame, then she wasn't "perfectly happy" to begin with.

The shyt some of you come up with on this board is :mindblown:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah plus this is talking like everybody is a fukking fry cook like Spongebob. Dudes that can get her with fake dreams well that bytch is dumb then and boy did me a big favor. At least be taking by a nikka with real shyt not no smoke n mirrors and preferably do the shyt before I have kids with her so I can save some money. I don't worry I make my decision on a chick then it is what it is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think there are "precautions" you can take. But it's not about addressing or changing their behavior. If you are the best mate you can be you will greatly reduce the chances you will get cheated on. A lot of people neglect, mistreat, or even cheat on their mate and then they're surprised and hurt when they get cheated on. It's not very common that a woman will walk away from a healthy, nourishing relationship for random sex.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a man is to believe that there's no possibility that you'll ever share that girl. The second biggest mistake you can make is failing to take precautions.

Even when you do find a very loving, selfless, beautiful kindhearted woman. She can change on you. Women for most part most can be manipulated and convinced of things. With the right amount of consistent conversing, coaching, optimism, fantasies crafting, dream building and selling from the right person will break any woman. Guaranteed!

I mean you can convince a perfectly happy woman that her life is boring and her man is lame. You can make her believe that she deserves to be living like a queen. Traveling abroad, wearing the finest of clothes. And that you're on your way to that lifestyle with some bs business venture. And If you have it all mapped out for her, from how the break up with her great man will go, to how you and her will flee to a beautiful new land full of adventures. Down to the details of which color matching 6 series you both will be purchasing in the near future. :yes: Naturally women are follows. They really don't like having to plans things and prepare for everything in the future. Most have never met a good confident leader in their lives. That's why pimps and rappers do so well with women. They have it all mapped out confidently, even though their plans aren't the most logical and have little to no chance of conception.

The whole process of sharing your love can begin from a 3 mins conversation with a nice guy, while in line at the coffee shop at work. So while you're on The-Coli.com at your 100k+ IT job reading this and your working hard professional independent woman is working hard at the telemarketing center. Beware. There's a tall (6'2+ w/o nike boots), dark, handsome ambitious Telemarketing asst shift manager lurking and hurting for prey.

The thing your girl most admires about you, there's always a guy close by that does a lot better. :shaq: Take precautions fellas are you could be the next one sharing her. :umad:
I love how you clones come in her with this sh!t like you're spreading knowledge. :comeon:

Until you clones get this through your heads you will forever be making these threads: The same way you look at random females at work and out and bout is the same way females (including your girl) look at other males.

Everyday i walk around and see fine brawds that i'd fukk at the drop of a hat. I always assume my girl has some random dudes that she run into whom she feels the same way about

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka writing paragraphs and still managed to say nothing.
mysmilie_3788.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only precaution you can take is to stay on your Alpha shyt and be a man's man. Stop arguing back and forth with your girl like a female. Don't be a dramatic, insecure hoe ass nicca. Learn how to change a tire, learn how to fix some shyt. Learn how to lead and make decisions. My girl let me take the wheel early because I showed her how a man operates and conducts himself. A woman wants to follow, and she doesn't have to get her mind blown by some business tyc00n in a suit selling her a dream if you taking care of your shyt. I make 60 a year working for Ford, have a woman a ballplayer would trick heavy paper on and I don't worry bout shyt--because a man is secure about himself and doesn't worry about dumb shyt he can't control, like "sharing" his girl with niccas.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

good post, i see my song opened your eyes.