Share a great romantic movie

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BYmE1OTY4NjgtYjcwNC00NWE4LWJiNGMtZmVhYTdlMWE1YzIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Linklater’s The Before Trilogy. Third entry can be a bit of a reality gut-punch at times, but those first two are pure, puppy romance vibes.

Chungking Express is another one. The majority of Wong Kar-wai films are affiliated with romance in some aspects.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Linklater’s The Before Trilogy. Third entry can be a bit of a reality gut-punch at times, but those first two are pure, puppy romance vibes.

Chungking Express is another one. The majority of Wong Kar-wai films are affiliated with romance in some aspects.
Breh your taste is insane

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Last Night (2011) Keira Knightley, Sam Rockwell, Eva Mendes, (she's especially beautiful in this)

Just watched this on HBO Max, hadn't seen in years, but I caught it in theaters in 2011

Vanilla Sky (2011)

Tequila Sunrise (1989)
You didn’t find Vanilla Sky depressing?

Was caught up in the romance for a little bit and then felt drained by the end. That scene at the nightclub….man.

It’s slept on for sure though. Penélope Cruz is so beautiful. She drove Cruise’s character and myself into insanity. I felt for him. Everytime Cameron Diaz showed up. :damn::damn:

I had to watch Almost Famous from the same director as a pick-me-upper. Vanilla Sky is a mind-fukk of a film, but that second half tugged on the heart strings. Didn’t help that I was crushing on a Sophia in the real world.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You didn’t find Vanilla Sky depressing?

Was caught up in the romance for a little bit and then felt drained by the end. That scene at the nightclub….man.

It’s slept on for sure though. Penélope Cruz is so beautiful. She drove Cruise’s character and myself into insanity. I felt for him. Everytime Cameron Diaz showed up. :damn::damn:

I had to watch Almost Famous from the same director as a pick-me-upper. Vanilla Sky is a mind-fukk of a film, but that second half tugged on the heart strings. Didn’t help that I was crushing on a Sophia in the real world.
I hate that movie. lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Sylvie's Love
Intolerable Cruelty
Middle of Nowhere
Beyond The Lights