Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Dig breh. It's was not just Christopher Columbus. He is the frontman for the Roman Catholic Church and Roman Zionism in this endeavor. His name even means anointed messenger, anointed with holy spirit.

And when he landed in present day Haiti, he built a fort called La Navidad (the nativity) of out a ship called the Santa Maria. Cmon son. What are the chances?

Then all the Western European Catholic countries, mainly Portugal, Spain, France, Britain and the Deutsch get to divide up America between themselves fighting wars and signing treaties to steal the land. And the USA adopts a Catholic (universal) motto of E. Pluribus Unum (from many one) after poor ass white people were roused to fight against their king, to mask the founding of the "Catholic" Empire in America. Hell even the name America comes from a Latin Catholic priest named Amerigo Vespucci.

If you really look into Christo-fera Columb-os you'll begin to wonder. And his Book of Prophecy is even trippier. So you should wonder what exactly a Knight of Columbus is, and what their true MO would be.

Breh how does Christopher Columbus mean "anointed messenger"?

Plus if I'm not mistaken when the English and the Dutch got into the Latin America game they were already leaning towards Protestantism, weren't they?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not sure about this one, but I think that it is impossible for people to pat their heads and rub their stomachs at the same time.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
but I thought you create reality? why can't you chose the reality you create?
You create your reality in the sense the feeling is equal to you expect to get. You expect to be successful in life, and have that as a belief and you act on it, you can't help but get that. You won't find any successful people that won't agree with that. Doesn't mean it will happen exactly as you picture it but it will feel the same. People that feel they won't be anything in life, and all of their actions support that might not fail as they expected, but they will fail. At which point it really doesn't matter then, does it?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Dude on ""Ballers" is Denzel's Son,
He's handsome like his Dad....

jd-washington-2-800.jpg

1200-620x375.jpg
I kept saying to myself that he looked familiar :mindblown:

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Yeah I know Quantum Physics defies the rules of classical physics but this experiment is basically saying that electrons are somehow self aware:comeon:?

Yes, with an "ish". I think what it is saying that our view on how things work is fundamentally off (otherwise we'd have a unified theory that explains both Newtownian physics and quantum physics) so "impossible" shyt like this is going to occur until we figure out what is really going on. Kinda like if we still thought the world was flat, it would be impossible for us to understand that someone can sail away to the east and end up coming back on the west.

Other small particles also act like this - light, for example.

Einstein: "It seems as though we must use sometimes the one theory and sometimes the other, while at times we may use either. We are faced with a new kind of difficulty. We have two contradictory pictures of reality; separately neither of them fully explains the phenomena of light, but together they do".

Wave–particle duality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a really good book that touches and expands on this- The Holographic Universe (which is the single biggest mind fukk I ever received from a book in my life)

Full PDF - http://projectavalon.net/The_Holographic_Universe_Michael_Talbot.pdf
if you get into this, let me know, I'm very down for a discussion on it.

For another mind fukk, when creating holograms (not the trading card style ones), an image - say an apple - is encoded using laser light onto a holographic film.

Picture%202.png

If you then shine a light through that film, you see the entire apple floating a bit off in the distance, on some Star Wars shyt.

The mind fukk: Drop that film on the floor. Break it into an infinitely small amount of pieces. Pick up the tiniest fleck, shine a laser through it, and you will see the entire apple. Albeit not as bright, but the entire apple is still there. So somehow, the code for the entire apple is spread across all of the film, instead of a 1 to 1 pixel-like correspondence we'd expect.

018.jpg

The Holographic Universe poses that our brains store data like this (experiments on memory loss have provided compelling evidence), and even the universe itself - the whole code for the entire universe may be accessible from its smallest fragments.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

-William Blake

:hamster:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:ohhh:completely forgot chickens still laid unfertilized ova:sadcam:
so you're saying that when we eat eggs we are eating the chicken's ovum and period blood? oh ok..........:merchant:
..........:francis:.......................:scust:...................glad I don' eat eggs:lolbron:

Not chicken period blood, but yes chicken ovum.

I don't fukk with eggs either. Straight scust status.