Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
She basically admitted to being a good digger.

I can't hate on shaunie because imo she is an overachiever as far as looks go being someone who basically only deals with millionaires.

She won in the end

Most of the Coli don't like that I point out that men are mostly suckers.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
R.I.P to Kobe but he did him a favor…

Now Shaq done leveled up and has a even bigger business mind than ever.

Marriage would have ran his pockets

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
She literally said she don't think she was ever in love with him. What am I misinterpreting here? Lol

compare what you wrote in this post to the last post you mentioned me in, they're not the same things.

This is a woman reflecting on her relationship and not saying anything definitive, even the thread title is misrepresenting what she said.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
compare what you wrote in this post to the last post you mentioned me in, they're not the same things.

This is a woman reflecting on her relationship and not saying anything definitive, even the thread title is misrepresenting what she said.
I mean. If u not sure if u ever loved someone. I'm gonna deduce u never did. If someone tells u that they aren't sure if they ever loved u. That shyt gonna hit u in the gut.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This describes most of you have baby mamas/baby daddies. You liked who you were with,or at least liked fukking them while not actually being together. You had some children by mistake. Then you tried to play house for the sake of the children.

Im not here to judge just to condemn:respect:. Im simply pointing out this is how most modern coparenting situations happen.