Shaq calls Rudy Gobert the worst NBA player ever. Rudy responds

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

O’Neal partnered with Complex to do a question-and-answer segment with his son that was posted Wednesday. O’Neal’s son asked his father who the worst NBA player of all time was. Without hesitation, O’Neal responded, “Oh, Rudy Gobert.”

“Oh, my God. I knew you were going to say Rudy Gobert,” his son said while laughing.

O’Neal, who made $286,344,668 over his 19-season career, took issue with Gobert’s financial compensation in relation to his level of performance on the court.

“If you sign a contract for $250,000,000 show me $250,000,000,” O’Neal said. “There’s a reason why I walk funny, why I can’t turn my neck and why I can’t do it. Because I played for about $120,000. You got guys like him who f— the system over. They’re making all this money and they can’t f—— play. So, I don’t respect guys like that.

“Every time I make these comments, people think I’m hating but these are facts. You got teachers, you got firemen, you got doctors who have real jobs and don’t get paid s—.”

Gobert signed a five-year, $205,000,000 max veteran extension spanning from 2021 to 2025 and will make $43,827,587 this upcoming season. At the time of his extension in 2020, Gobert’s contract was the largest in NBA history for a center.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

HE DIDN'T LIE ABOUT THESE DUDES
NOT PLAYING UP TO THEIR CONTRACTS.

THE MAX SYSTEM IS fukkED UP.

TOO MANY GUYS MAKE THE SAME MONEY
AS THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE
WITHOUT EVER PROVING IT ON THE COURT
SIMPLY BECAUSE EVERY TEAM HAS MAX SLOTS