Shaolin vs Wutang (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4) (Created by a Black Game Developer)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Grabbed this shyt on a steam discount and still haven't played it. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw too damn fun, but this grind for a better ship is REAL.
pfqCuRI.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Didn't realize the first one was on the PS store, bought it for $9 and it's worth the price. It reminds me of all those bad MK ripoff games from the 90s, but it's actually pretty fun.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Didn't realize the first one was on the PS store, bought it for $9 and it's worth the price. It reminds me of all those bad MK ripoff games from the 90s, but it's actually pretty fun.

Name some...only ones I can think of are Time Killers, Killer Instinct Primal Rage, and Eternal Champions, but the latter two were the shyt lol

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Pit Fighter lol
1091675873.jpg
:gucci:
-Pit Fighter was out before MK.
Name some...only ones I can think of are Time Killers, Killer Instinct Primal Rage, and Eternal Champions, but the latter two were the shyt lol
:stopitslime:
-Killer Instinct was nothing like MK & MK even made its worst game trying to ride the combo system wave. Primal Rage wasn't like MK either. I fukked with Eternal Champions but... yeah.