Shannon Sharpe pulled out a black and Mild on Undisputed :Russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
These nikkas really had a 40+ minute segment with no commercials just about the Cowboys :snoop:

I fukks with Shannon but I don't see how people watch this daily

Its the same shyt over and over again
And around 15 minutes in, I didn't know what Shannon was saying, sounding like a foreign language because he was going so long:gucci:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why you mad though because I'm not mad. Don't hit me with them bytch tactics. I am a Cowboys fan but have been said on here they talk too much about them so fukks your point?
Ok it makes sense knowing you're a cowboys fan

Just was wondering why my post got you so mad but you're probably still upset about how trash your team is

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ok it makes sense knowing you're a cowboys fan

Just was wondering why my post got you so mad but you're probably still upset about how trash your team is
It don't make sense when I've said the same thing. You have chick logic but just like a chick you don't want to take your L. Sucker shyt I tell ya. No matter how many times you post you can't Lavar Ball it into existence stupid I'm not mad. I'm just being real either you watch or you don't but the same shyt going to come on. My team is trash but last I checked yours isn't much better so I don't know why you're talking big shyt. I'm not mad about it though that just a game my dude but if you lames think you can find something that someone is "mad" about it makes y'all feel better.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It don't make sense when I've said the same thing. You have chick logic but just like a chick you don't want to take your L. Sucker shyt I tell ya. No matter how many times you post you can't Lavar Ball it into existence stupid I'm not mad. I'm just being real either you watch or you don't but the same shyt going to come on. My team is trash but last I checked yours isn't much better so I don't know why you're talking big shyt. I'm not mad about it though that just a game my dude but if you lames think you can find something that someone is "mad" about it makes y'all feel better.

882.gif

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Man he said when the Cowboys are officially eliminated from the playoffs he coming on set in a wifebeater, his 84 chain, and some house shoes.

Said u know we like to walk on the back of our house shoes :russ:

Give this man a sports Emmy.