Shannon Sharpe Losing his mind over pole dancing PAWG

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Why tf did u quote me???

I'm saying why didn't he post this from his burner account becuz this is extreme thirstiness. I don't give af if he likes white women or not

So gtfoh:camby:

I couldn't care less about the racial stuff, I'm just offended off the strength that shorty's not really cute, her teeth look gnarly, and she did literally nothing on that pole that should have any guy hyped up. I thought she was gonna get relatively freaky on that pole at least.

Turns out she's just a corny interpretive dance artsy fartsy bıtch :skip:

Lower body does look righteous but overall she's nothing to write home (or tweet) about.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I couldn't care less about the racial stuff, I'm just offended off the strength that shorty's not really cute, her teeth look gnarly, and she did literally nothing on that pole that should have any guy hyped up. I though she was gonna get relatively freaky on that pole at least.

Turns out she's just a corny interpretive dance artsy fartsy bıtch :skip:

Lower body does look righteous but overall she's nothing to write home (or tweet) about.
Shannon is getting roasted becuz he dared to mention Magic City. Like he thirsty af for thinking that basic ass shyt would fly in Magic City :russ:

Have some dignity lol

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Shannon is getting roasted becuz he dared to mention Magic City. Like he thirsty af for thinking that basic ass shyt would fly in Magic City :russ:

Have some dignity lol

This man skrip clubs

full

Dap + Rep

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Great idea and executed very well. If you want to see a pole dancer doing traditional pole stuff you can do that but this is something else.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Do you really think multi millionaire Shannon sharpe gives a fukk about umar or his dikkriding fans :mjlol:

Or some militant dikk policing coli nikkas who ain’t had no p*ssy since 2017 :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see whet so special about this honestly. And she looks ok… nothing worth jumping out the window for

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
She ain’t even all that, unc :mjlol:

My man has lost his composure

Last edited: