Shannon Sharpe is 90% Nigerian

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
good shyt I watched them play the world cup vs argentina few years back had great fans great people

edit

nah don’t edit now. That was some real gay shyt you imputed in your keyboard bruh. What made you typed that out at 11PM EST on March 7th, 2022? Then had the nerve to retract the statement. Why? What made you think that was appropriate to say?

Phonte would be disappointed. Big Pooh would be disappointed… man remove that album from your avi IMMEDIATELY

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
fukk yall got damn it my brother took my computer....sorry, fukking idiot think he funny smh:snoop:

well jokes on me :snoop:smh

I been on here 10 years aint never posted no dumb shyt like that :snoop:. I take my L dudes 17 and a dumbass lol :dead:
nikka please

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Yooooooooo as I was reading that (pre-edit) I’m thinking, “am I just sleepy right now or did breh really post that?!?!” Might be telling the truth about his lil bro because that shyt was random as fukk. Either way, thank you for the laugh.
nah don’t edit now. That was some real gay shyt you imputed in your keyboard bruh. What made you typed that out at 11PM EST on March 7th, 2022? Then had the nerve to retract the statement. Why? What made you think that was appropriate to say?

Phonte would be disappointed. Big Pooh would be disappointed… man remove that album from your avi IMMEDIATELY
Yea I peeped The Listening avi too lmaaaao :snoop:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
full

NANI ?! :dead: