Shannon Sharpe bought a dog for $10,000 at LAX Airport?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a German Rottweiler and I love them but man I ain't gon lie, those little dogs tug at your heart. Had a Frenchie and a Shih-Poo and I cried when they died.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are so cotdam weird :francis: "why not?" you gotta be kidding me, this is why nikkas be having the extra aggressive security around them, once people view you as entertainment you are no longer a human
:scust: At you being the only person to address this

People like the camera man deserve to be beaten. It’s a few fukk boys like him on here too

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
10k for a mutt
3YO5CIL.png

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The man has daughters...

Ain't his daughters grown? I don't think they live wit him.... I think all his kids done graduated college I remember he mention somethin like that and bein proud of it. He like those fluffy cute ass dogs :pachaha:Shan my nikka but it just look funny as fukk seein a deezed nikka like him with those little fluffy ass dogs :lolbron:

C2P9-8yVIAIqLah

Damn this was actually sad as fukk :mjcry:

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
people are so cotdam weird :francis: "why not?" you gotta be kidding me, this is why nikkas be having the extra aggressive security around them, once people view you as entertainment you are no longer a human
cameraman was arrogant asf, you can tell he was trying to bait Shannon. That shyt probably would've worked on Kanye.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's basically more expensive the more inbred it is. :mjlol:
the personality/physical traits of the dog are more predictable like that iirc

you want the "best" version of any type of dog that's what you're gonna get.

it's all jokes until you visit some people's cribs who raise racing dogs for a living and you see the bank they make :whoo:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the personality/physical traits of the dog are more predictable like that iirc

you want the "best" version of any type of dog that's what you're gonna get.

I'm not sure if that's actually true or if it's just what breeders claim because it's to their advantage to claim it. But I am sure that purebred dogs have greater health problems due to inbreeding:

It's just ridiculous for me to think about the fact that every time we're looking at a dog, we're basically looking at a wolf that had some sort of genetic issue (in many cases you could call it a deformity), and people just kept inbreeding those fukked-up wolves with other fukked up wolves they were related to until they distorted them into something so messed up they didn't even look like a wolf anymore.

I mean, we consider the Hapsburgs the perfect example of a horribly inbred royal family, cause they looked like this:

habsburg-kingds.jpg

If that's inbred, then imagine how much it took to get from this:

Gray-wolf.jpg

To this

Two-French-bulldogs.jpg
bulldog-2.jpg
bull-terrier-strangest-looking-dog-breeds.jpg
428px-Boxer_bringe.jpg
Pug-dog.jpg
twenty20_f84c633e-705e-4bf8-a724-00cdea750d8d-590b51893df78c92837b18d6.jpg
shap-pei-dog_Christel-SAGNIEZ_Pixabay.webp
brussels-griffon_otsphoto_Shutterstock.webp
GettyImages-839279536-313d30c290584bc0a207bc6243263bd4.jpg
Puli.webp
GraceTheGreyhound.jpg

I can't look at most dogs without imagining how inbred they are, yet people pay thousands of dollar to certify that their dogs are as FULLY inbred as possible lol.