Shannon Brown Arrested on Aggravated Assault Charge

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Shannon Sharpe thread was right by this and for a sec I thought he put hands on somebody for real :dwillhuh:

Same ting I thought

Presumed the " last dance x MJ GOAT" discussion finally.pushed him over the edge:mjlol::dead:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They walked in his property at the wrong time

Probably wouldn’t leave either

He didn’t even shoot them

but young breh was running down a public street and murdered by 2 racists who thought he was “suspicious” and trying to make an armed “citizens arrest” and killed homie... only to take damn near a week and a live video just to be charged
In the same state too. Yet until you made this post, damn near everybody was placing the blame on Shannon.

calh45

Cal
Daps
They walked in his property at the wrong time

Probably wouldn’t leave either

He didn’t even shoot them

but young breh was running down a public street and murdered by 2 racists who thought he was “suspicious” and trying to make an armed “citizens arrest” and killed homie... only to take damn near a week and a live video just to be charged

THIS.

I ain't EVER heard of someone seeing a for sale sign on a house and just straight up walking in unannounced. It was a few days after we found out Ahmaud got hunted down. He did the right thing. Don't be walking into people's houses like that. That's fukking wild.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Seems like they turn into a shell of themselves after the basketball career is over and they have idle time and nothing productive to focus on. Damn - he looks bad. He wa so cute back in his player days. What happened??

Monica told him "U Should Have Known Better" and it's been downhill ever since :mjgrin: