Do you re-sign KP?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:skip: As a Lakers fan, I would not talk about another franchise atm. Y’all nikkas is :trash:, too.

Sir, I stan the GOAT franchise in all professional sports so I can talk however the fukk I wanna talk for the next several seasons to come :skip:

And as a District resident, my tax dollars means I have full right to talk about those sorry ass Wizards all I want also. After all, they rep my city. :skip:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I voted yes but it doesn't really matter
Paying a player of Bradley Beal's caliber supermax money has locked the Wizards into a 40 win ceiling for the next half decade

They did win the Porzingis trade though. That can be debated anymore

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He will get close to the max or they will meet somewhere in the middle ground like 4 years 150. KP should only do a two year deal with an out after 1. Ball out again and then sign with a real contender or sign long term and be tied to 41-41 at best every season.
He needs to take the full 4 years and get his money before his knee/elbow blows out :hubie:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
When you drafting Deni Avidja and Johnny Davis with your first rounders, mediocrity sounds pretty good
See. You don’t even need to tank. All you need to do is take better players.

Haliburton and Jalen Williams instead of those two and suddenly the future looks bright. And both those guys were available. They even told Haliburton he was their guy.