Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
No more double reverses, no more all curl routes, no more featuring Zeke, no more 3 receivers in the same area of the ball:blessed:
Basically the linehan and Garrett playcall era is now over. It’s officially done. But Dak now has to learn a new offense. This sets up what I said a few weeks ago that the 2024 off-season will be the biggest in decades for Dallas.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically the linehan and Garrett playcall era is now over. It’s officially done. But Dak now has to learn a new offense. This sets up what I said a few weeks ago that the 2024 off-season will be the biggest in decades for Dallas.

Which means we are drafting a QB in the 1st 2 rds this off-season

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bring back the DC who got 40 pieced by the Jags and gave up a 2 touchdown league to the packers in the 4th quarter

Get rid of the OC who had a top 5 offensive even though though his number 2 receiver got traded for nothing, his starting right tackle missed 80% the year, starting left tackle only played half the year, had arguably the worst number 2 receiver in football, 15 million dollar running back ended the season barely averaging 2 ypc.

Fat Thumb is to stupid to be taking risk like this. Dan Quinn will be our head coach by week 8.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring back the DC who got 40 pieced by the Jags and gave up a 2 touchdown league to the packers in the 4th quarter

Get rid of the OC who had a top 5 offensive even though though his number 2 receiver got traded for nothing, his starting right tackle missed 80% the year, starting left tackle only played half the year, had arguably the worst number 2 receiver in football, 15 million dollar running back ended the season barely averaging 2 ypc.

Fat Thumb is to stupid to be taking risk like this. Dan Quinn will be our head coach by week 8.

Lol 🤣🤣😂😂

If Dak doesn't throw 2 INTs, we win by 14 or more

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we do but I doubt it. Will have to wait until 24 to do so,

Nah MM and Dak are on the way of Kellen if they fail next season

After almost 20 years, the philosophy has changed overnight. That era is over

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:francis: @dtownreppin214 I didn't want Kellen Moore to be fired, but If Kellen Moore is gonna get fired, can Jerry just FINALLY go ahead & just hire a Shannon/McVay wide-zone offense OC or Head Coach already. Bijan Robinson would fit great in that offense (seeing as he was a great Outside Zone RB at UT):

Fucc this nonsense about McCarthy calling plays.

Man that would require 2 seasons to implement with a new OC/OL coach. Don't think McCarthy is interested in bringing in a foreign offense in his do-or-die year. And I don't think Jerry is interested in it either with him already having an eye on McCarthy's replacement. I wish they would move on that direction once McCarthy is fired next season.