Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Feeling great.

shytting on the Niner fans in here while using my brothers old ass Jerry Rice jersey as a nut clean up rag :ahh:

Boys 34

Whiners 20
take-this-ls.gif

Where you at now you sunofabytch :mjgrin:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
fukk hard coaching. He's a grown ass man in his 7th season. Why does a coach need to tell him to not turnover the ball. :dahell:
The problem is, he's not the answer

The key positions in the league is:

QB, WR, DT, DE, CB
Other than CeeDee outta that, who do we have? Parsons isn't a DE

Dak isn't good enuff to overcome B- talent around him. His dumbass shoulda been smart enuff to take less and play the long game on Jerruh
If Dak stays, the OC and/or the HC got to go. Interception problem all year yet every time those two were asked about it they deflected to how great Dak's leadership/intangibles are. I was paying attention to that shyt all season. He ain't getting hard coaching from them. OC is a wimp that will never be a HC in this league and McDouble is just happy he has a job again. Both are scared of Dak.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If Dak stays, the OC and/or the HC got to go. Interception problem all year yet every time those two were asked about it they deflected to how great Dak's leadership/intangibles are. I was paying attention to that shyt all season. He ain't getting hard coaching from them. OC is a wimp that will never be a HC in this league and McDouble is just happy he has a job again. Both are scared of Dak.
Breh u know dam well thats how things are run w this franchise

Jerry shows little to no respect for the head coaching position. Hes done it his whole career. He invested $160m in Dak so the QB will continue to run the show and theres nothing the HC or OC can do about it

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eagles fan here. No disrespect intended, I come in peace.

Yall need to move on from Dak. He's not it. If yall seriously want to get a ring, yall need to find a stud QB. In Philly, we didn't hesitate to move on from Wentz when he was stinking it up.

Now I gotta listen to my friend whos a die hard Dak fan pretend that he's on Mahomes level and only lost because of [insert excuse here] :snoop:
I fukking love it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No coach is fixing Dak breh.