Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charming ultra soft, played like a cupcake against the bucs and got deeboed this game. Can’t believe he dropped that easy ass pick:mjlol:

He's dropped picks all season

He only played this season to not get beat deep. He basically did nothing outside that tackle on Higgins in week 2

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get rid of dak, zeke, Shultz, shyt everybody I don’t give a fukk. These current nikkas will never amount to shyt and will never win shyt.

Micah showed his ass this year too, mf disappears for an entire half and be talking shyt fukk out of here.

Showed no pride, nikkas ran down they gahdamn throat just straight hoed:scust:

They really do need to blow it up to be honest.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys MVP of the Season
Cooper Rush To Work With Starters At Practice

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What drive/play did Dak make that made you even think to type this bullshyt?
Are ya'll forgetting Cooper's last game before Dak came back? Dude was gifting the Eagles INTs before he went back to the bench, and he got away with 2 INTs against Washington the week before. What playoff game has Cooper played to make you think he could pull off a game winning drive, because I can show you Dak vs Seattle.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Are ya'll forgetting Cooper's last game before Dak came back? Dude was gifting the Eagles INTs before he went back to the bench, and he got away with 2 INTs against Washington the week before. What playoff game has Cooper played to make you think he could pull off a game winning drive, because I can show you Dak vs Seattle.
Oh, youre talking about the game where the offense scored more points than they did tonight?

54-E98-A07-6-BE1-42-CF-8-CF9-8-BDA3-E0-C2-C0-D.png