Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
2nd and 2 and they pass it? Just dumb

Fukkin stupid. A simple first down woulda guaranteed at least the 9ers don't get the 🏈 back....even if Maher misses the kick

Dumb situational 🏈
It's sickening bro......

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE ISNT TO SCORE, BUT TO ALSO NOT LEAVE TIME FOR THE OTHER TEAM TO SCORE. DAK AND MOORE TOO fukkING STUPID TO EVER WIN ANYTHING.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think more pressure is on Zeke than Maher, Dak, or the coaches.

He’s the top paid running back and is expected tk carry the load now with Polalrd down. Jerruh might use this game to guard his future with the team . We were moving with Pollarr and if the offense falters with Zeke out there. Jerruh might say fukk it and pull a Dez on Zeke.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
2nd and 2 and they pass it? Just dumb

Fukkin stupid. A simple first down woulda guaranteed at least the 9ers don't get the 🏈 back....even if Maher misses the kick

Dumb situational 🏈
Fireable offense. For both Kellen and Mike.

Fire em Jerry. At half :birdman:

Bones can go too :birdman:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think more pressure is in Zeke than Maher, Dak, or the coaches.

He’s the top paid running back and is expected tk carry the load now with Polalrd down. Jerruh might use this game to guard his future with the team . We were moving with Pollarr and if the offense falters with Zeke out there. Jerruh might say fukk it and pull a Dez on Zeke.
Man dont nobody give af about Zekes contract

All the pressure is on Dak

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Kellen is failing us right now

Niners secondary is not good at all and Dak has protection
Yup. 2nd half is on Dak, MM and Kellen. Turnovers have to stop and we need to play smart. 9ers weakness is pass D and we are shooting ourselves in the foot. I need to see Schultz get more involved too.