Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If the Cowboys can make Purdy nervous then they'll win. The X-factor is going to be McCaffrey, since he's a threat to run & catch he'll be moved around a lot. You already know that Deebo is a nightmare, so he's not going to surprise them. I think Dak can afford to have 1 turnover since Purdy doesn't have enough experience.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How about you worry about who will play under center for the Packers next season. :mjlol:
I aint worried about that at all.

Imagine not enjoying a playoff win and instead going back and forth with another fan who is supporting your team in the playoffs. That miserbale life u live :scust:

Dog, theres legit nothing u can say ablut me or my team because we all know what time it is when it comes to Packers vs Cowboys.

Im trying to keep it rated G in here. Now stfu, and go get some victory p*ssy or dikk if youre into that type of thing

Daps
Man….these last couple of pages been straight :scusthov: …..

I can understand the hesiatation but some of y’all acting like y’all want us to lose to have your opinion be right….
Yup....these so called "fans" got more smoke for Dak than Jerral Wayne Jones. They probably pissed off that Dallas won.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next week is micahs chance to dead the Bosa debate.
Lets Dance!
diddy-dancing.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was not expecting this from the Boyz, considering what they've done since 96 to today but this was a great win. Hopefully we can build on this and stay with San Francisco next week. I'm still not overly excited but a playoff win is a playoff win.
Whoever beats brady wins the superbowl.