Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Loser ass nikkas living in the past :scust:

You trying to move back in with your momma to :scust:

No wonder you nikkas is so miserable :scust:

Traditionalist but none of you even live in the Dallas area :scust:
giphy.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Loser ass nikkas living in the past :scust:

You trying to move back in with your momma to :scust:

No wonder you nikkas is so miserable :scust:

Traditionalist but none of you even live in the Dallas area :scust:
nikka what do you know about Dallas? I thought you were "Fort Worth Boyz". Stay ya country ass over there. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I think Romo was more talented than Aikman. shyt, there’s a lot of QBs right now that are more talented than Aikman ever was.

Aikman is forever that dude for spearheading our dynasty. He was consistent. Very accurate for his time. He also played on absolute monster teams. Teams that would never exist today.

You can look back at that era and Marino and Elway stand out above the rest, for their arm talent and moxie. Steve Young for his escapability and was clutch at times.

Favre and Aikman don’t age well, imo. Favre’s playstyle has been seen again by guys like Cutler and Rivers. He’d be crushed in todays era. Aikman… I mean, what did he do so well? That was elite? He was perfect for our team in the 90s… but our team was LOADED. He had every luxury you could ask for as a QB. And he never really stood out as THAT DUDE any particular year in the 90s. He was always 3rd on the totem pole in the 90s NFC behind Young and Favre. Even with all the hardware and team success. 90s brehs know this.

I’m not trying to hate on breh. Again, he was our guy during the glory years. But people always talk about “how good would emmitt have been without that OLine” or “put Barry on those Dallas teams and see who is better” to play devils advocate or discount our 90s teams.

Nah fam. I look at it differently. Those Dallas teams probably could have won SBs with Jeff George back there.

Jason Garrett’s bytchass went ballistic in that NFC CG against the Packers to send us to the Super Bowl. Tell me we weren’t Herbie: Fully Loaded…

I’ll definitely give Aikman credit for being able to manage all the egos and mouths in that locker room and huddle. All the fukkery that surrounded the team in those days. The coaching nonsense with Barry Switzer. Not many of today’s soft ass generation could have won 3 titles with all of that. Romo didn’t have that skillset, it seems like he actually divided the locker room if anything. And where Aikman had fire and drive to win, Romo was busy knocking down singers, golfing, and getting tubby.

I see why Aikman said he thinks Romo was more talented than him. And I don’t think it’s criminal to agree.
I also don’t think Romo is able to win 3 SBs with all the fukkery of those 90s teams.

What we can all agree on is Aikman will never utter the words “you know what Joe, I think that fella down there playing QB for the Cowboys is better than I ever was!” in regards to Dak’s scary ass.
Maaan if you don't get allllll the way the fuk out of here with this bullshyt....

Romo was more talented than Aikman?.....Your Cowboy fan pass is now and forever REVOKED!!!

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We woulda blew Sota out again :francis: and went to the Bay Area to play a rookie QB

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 years ago coaches didn’t think about goin for it there. If he doesn’t catch that the refs would’ve flagged that safety for personal foul