Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't follow this idea that you're a fake fan if you think the team has a non-zero chance of losing this game.

I willingly subject myself to the nonsensical fukkery and pain this franchise brings every year. I can be fed up with them and expect poor results based on what I see. And I'm not going anywhere. This is the only football team I care about, NCAA or NFL.

I need to see anything and everything with this team before I believe it :unimpressed:

And even if they do it, I'm just going to be like "okay, do it again :unimpressed:"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't follow this idea that you're a fake fan if you think the team has a non-zero chance of losing this game.

I willingly subject myself to the nonsensical fukkery and pain this franchise brings every year. I can be fed up with them and expect poor results based on what I see. And I'm not going anywhere. This is the only football team I care about, NCAA or NFL.

I need to see anything and everything with this team before I believe it :unimpressed:

And even if they do it, I'm just going to be like "okay, do it again :unimpressed:"

I let brehito express his nonsensical babble until he got emotional then I was done. :hubie:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

It's hilarious to think that we have a zero chance of winning in the first place though....I don't know what kind of fans you all are but do you.... :mjlol: ....

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's hilarious to think that we have a zero chance of winning in the first place though....I don't know what kind of fans you all are but do you.... :mjlol: ....
I think we can win this game. I also think Tampa can win this game. I would be more surprised if we won this game.
If Dak takes the running lanes, I'm almost certain we win. There's no guarantee he does, though.

It's always exciting to watch the Cowboys in the playoffs, so definitely hyped for that. Hoping we get to see Tom Brady decaying before our very eyes.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One emotional breh is finding comfort in another emotional breh. :dame:

Thank GAWD I just made it back to125th street. :whew:

Last edited: