Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eagles fans swore this was an easy dub with Minshew. Now the excuse is yall lost because of him. Cant give props when props is due, but yet always cry about not receiving validation for the 13-1 record yall have and earned rightfully so. I dont blame the loss on yall offense. Whats concerning is that supposedly number 1 defense giving up 40 to the cowboys who i heard had no receivers.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge game for Dak

Pick 6, we couldn't run, passed more than running(you know those stats), down double digits in the 2nd half, defense didn't make them punt not one time and he showed his upside. Very impressive 👍🏾

Edit: shyt he was our best RB today
Him running saved us today. We had no running game. Most enjoyable game of the year for Dak

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles fans swore this was an easy dub with Minshew. Now the excuse is yall lost because of him. Cant give props when props is due, but yet always cry about not receiving validation for the 13-1 record yall have and earned rightfully so. I dont blame the loss on yall offense. Whats concerning is that supposedly number 1 defense giving up 40 to the cowboys who i heard had no receivers.

:mjlol: