Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schultz has 75% of cowboys fans blocked on twitter. He is soft and sensitive.
All our playmakers soft. That’s why Zach Martin and the staff said Zekes return was important to the team because he personifies the toughness of the team.

It’s sad because none of our 88’s been soft before.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallup and Lamb are docile. They never say anything to Dak on these picks. OBJ will.
Nobody talks to Dak on the sidelines. It was a fan who was at the game against Giants and said nobody walks up to or talk to Dak during the games. Amari spoke to him out of frustrations last season toward the end of the season and then they said he doesn’t fit the culture.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is why that whole “#1 offense” and “38.8 ppg” stats mean nothing to me. We have 21 points but nobody in there right mind would say we are getting great play from Dak

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nobody talks to Dak on the sidelines. It was a fan who was at the game against Giants and said nobody walks up to or talk to Dak during the games. Amari spoke to him out of frustrations last season toward the end of the season and then they said he doesn’t fit the culture.