Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If the QB limits him why not run the ball more? Why are you forcing this limited QB to throw 46x in a close game?
Dak needing to go hurry-up to get in a rhythm inflates his passing attempts.

Then you also gotta take into account, TP isnt a workhorse like King Henry

Look at the first two drives. Fool was overthrowing WRs and throwing in the dirt.

I agree we need to run the ball more, but think about it breh. We always say run the ball to make 3rd downs more manageable for Dak. 3rd and 3. It dont get more manageable than that.

$40m QB cant convert a 3rd and 3 w the game on the line smh

I know im biased bc i hate Dak, but we didnt complain about Kellen when Rush was the QB

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak needing to go hurry-up to get in a rhythm inflates his passing attempts.

Then you also gotta take into account, TP isnt a workhorse like King Henry

Look at the first two drives. Fool was overthrowing WRs and throwing in the dirt.

I agree we need to run the ball more, but think about it breh. We always say run the ball to make 3rd downs more manageable for Dak. 3rd and 3. It dont get more manageable than that.

$40m QB cant convert a 3rd and 3 w the game on the line smh

I know im biased bc i hate Dak, but we didnt complain about Kellen when Rush was the QB
There's no evidence Pollard cannot carry the rock 25 times. This is a myth created by Jerry n company to prop up Zeke. He showed no fall off in that game. Malik Davis looked good and should have carried it 10x.

Until we come in here one day and say 'we lost because we ran the ball too much', we need to start treating Dak like a remedial QB, we need to utilize all three backs, and run 35-40x a game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
There's no evidence Pollard cannot carry the rock 25 times. This is a myth created by Jerry n company to prop up Zeke. He showed no fall off in that game. Malik Davis looked good and should have carried it 10x.

Until we come in here one day and say 'we lost because we ran the ball too much', we need to start treating Dak like a remedial QB, we need to utilize all three backs, and run 35-40x a game.
If yall or anyone else think this owner shelved out $40m a season to a qb to throw only 25x a game

Idk what to tell u :francis: