Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Boys gonna be OK. Gholston's "penalty" gave Chicago momentum. Without that, the Trevon interception stands and Boys get AT LEAST a field goal. Bears are a hard fighting squad but Dak/Pollard etc , did what they had to do.

Boys need a bye week to get healthy.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Boys gonna be OK. Gholston's "penalty" gave Chicago momentum. Without that, the Trevon interception stands and Boys get AT LEAST a field goal. Bears are a hard fighting squad but Dak/Pollard etc , did what they had to do.

Boys need a bye week to get healthy.
We can see why a lot of us were sad when Eberflus left. He's a good coach and will get the Bears right.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta stop with this zeke vs pollard shyt they both on the squad. This fanbase lices creating unnecessary drama
I wouldnt say it's Zeke vs Pollard, it's just that Pollard needs to get more touches than Z.
Z is important in pass protect and short yardage.
With Pollard, Zeke, Davis and the young TEs, we should be grinding it out and utilizing playaction.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I wouldnt say it's Zeke vs Pollard, it's just that Pollard needs to get more touches than Z.
Z is important in pass protect and short yardage.
With Pollard, Zeke, Davis and the young TEs, we should be grinding it out and utilizing playaction.

There are very few teams anymore that have 1 workhorse back.

But it's obvious the split should be 70/30 Pollard to Zeke.