Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Imagine being in your 7th year, making $40mil a year, numerous Pro Bowls, and talmbout “Idc, I’ll throw for 200 TDs and no TDs if that’s what it takes”

This shook beta better get his ass out there and throw for 35+ TDs a year. Not sure the Jets would do a straight swap of Dak for Wilson at this point.

Loser guy.
Breh I have a big problem with that quote. This dude is not built for the moment like he tries to portray.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Imagine being in your 7th year, making $40mil a year, numerous Pro Bowls, and talmbout “Idc, I’ll throw for 200 TDs and no TDs if that’s what it takes”

This shook beta better get his ass out there and throw for 35+ TDs a year. Not sure the Jets would do a straight swap of Dak for Wilson at this point.

Loser guy.
Oh man he said that? And people don’t have a problem with this quote? You can get that production from a qb making 25 million instead.

Daps
Not sure why folks are confused about Dak. He's saying that he's happy to air it out for 350 yds/week OR play in a conservative offense....whatever helps the team win. Defense is good...they just need to play smart and avoid mistakes and make some good throws when needed like Aikman.

I know folks hate on Dak because reasons...but saying that you'll do whatever is needed to win is what you WANT your QB to say.

"Dak, do you wanna win?"

"Nah breh...what matters more is me getting my stats, fukk a win"

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
full
Noah, Hooker, Zeke all out today

@smitty22 your buckeyes